funny pictures. funny videos. cute animals too.

  • Fatal masturbation “technique”

    A 77-year old man died from complications which started off with him masturbating in a soft drink bottle.

    A SINGAPOREAN died of heart failure after his penis became stuck in a soft drink bottle, reported Sin Chew Daily and China Press.

    The incident happened when the 77-year-old man used the bottle to masturbate.

    China Press reported that the senior citizen got his private part into the bottle and only sought help after his penis could not be dislodged from the bottle despite trying various ways such as applying soap water.

    Doctors tried to alleviate the man’s suffering by cutting the bottle below the neck but to no avail because by that time, the skin around the penis had started to become inflamed, causing him to be unable to urinate.

    His misadventure later led to other medical complications causing his death.

    link

    I’m not really sure how he’s doing it with a bottle. Probably the first time he’s doing it with that type of bottle. Sadly that was the last time too.

About mrBadak.com

I've been updating this website since 2005, making it one of the oldest humour site online. This site have served more than 1.4 million visitors and still going strong. Want to know more? Click here.

Top Commenters

    Live Tracking

    eXTReMe Tracker

    © 2005-2014 mrBadak.com