Brave Sikh Boy Records Video of him Being Racially Abused
Traffic Jam Stress English-style
Emma knows her stuff.
91 year old actor Ernest Borgnine whispered to the show’s anchor his secret to long-life but everyone could hear them (including those on tv) because he has a microphone on his collar. I bet he did that on purpose.
A man in Hong Kong nearly lost his penis when he tried to have sex with a sit-up steel bench!
The bench has small holes in it, which Xing used in an attempt to satisfy himself. However, once he became aroused he found that he was stuck and could not get his penis out of the small hole. He panicked and called the police for help. When police arrived, they found Xian stuck to the bench face-down.
In his defence, he is reported to be a “disturbed” man. So here’s the picture of firefighters trying to help him.
A news release by BERNAMA provides some clues on why the H1N1 is winning – people are flocking to eat vitamins when instead masturbation and homosexual activities are helping to spread the virus!
This is so funny I had to post the whole article:
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 9 (Bernama) — Avoiding masturbation and homosexual activities are among preventive measures one could take against Influenza A (H1N1), according to an eminent practitioner of complimentary therapy.
Dr. V. M. Palaniappan said that such activities caused the body to develop friction heat which in turn, produced acid and made the body hyperacidised.
“Thus, the body becomes an easy target for H1N1 infection,” he told Bernama, emphasising however, that normal sexual union between members of the opposite sex was absolutely safe.
The former associate professor of ecology at Universiti Malaya has authored several books on complementary therapy called, ‘Ecological Healing System’.
Dr Palaniappan said his 33 years of research had shown that high acidity in the body resulted in loss of immunity, thus making people more susceptible to viral diseases like Influenza A (H1N1).
Hence, to prevent acidity, it was essential to consume alkaline food and drinks that could neutralise excess acid in the body.
Dr Palaniappan recommends coconut water, which is alkaline, and therefore could be used as a herbal medicine for the prevention of H1N1.
For example, he said, those who felt feverish and developed a burning sensation while attending to a call of nature because of extreme acidity, could neutralise it by drinking coconut water, twice a day, for three days.
He also recommended orange, lemon and pomelo which, despite containing citric acid, were very rich in potassium and therefore, would not disturb the body’s immunity.
According to Dr Palaniappan, excessive physical activity like running a marathon should be avoided as it produced acid due to excessive metabolic activity.
Similarly, he said, keeping late nights without adequate sleep and working without proper rest could also increase the body’s acidity which in turn, lowered immunity and made the body vulnerable to viral attacks.
Dr Palaniappan’s blog: http://ecohealingsystem.blogspot.com/ discusses the therapy in more detail.
This video is safe for work but you want to put the volume down if you’re in the office. Anyway, notice how he put his family picture down before watching the video haha.
This guy says he is recycling his “semen” by swallowing it back after he masturbated them into a cup. He is doing this so that “no unborn children is thrown away”.
Emmm… okay. I just hope that he’s not that dumb and he’s just seeking publicity. If he is speaking the truth, I just hope he doesn’t make a video of it and call it 1 Guy 1 Cup (to rival the disgustingly bad 2 Girls 1 Cup video).
In this same video he also says how he sometimes pooped in his pants.
A 77-year old man died from complications which started off with him masturbating in a soft drink bottle.
A SINGAPOREAN died of heart failure after his penis became stuck in a soft drink bottle, reported Sin Chew Daily and China Press.
The incident happened when the 77-year-old man used the bottle to masturbate.
China Press reported that the senior citizen got his private part into the bottle and only sought help after his penis could not be dislodged from the bottle despite trying various ways such as applying soap water.
Doctors tried to alleviate the man’s suffering by cutting the bottle below the neck but to no avail because by that time, the skin around the penis had started to become inflamed, causing him to be unable to urinate.
His misadventure later led to other medical complications causing his death.
I’m not really sure how he’s doing it with a bottle. Probably the first time he’s doing it with that type of bottle. Sadly that was the last time too.
© 2005-2015 mrBadak.com