Petrol station owners on strike?

Comments

1. retard says:

i had to gas up just now. was stuck in the jam. i had no choice
    because my car was running on empty. so there i was, stuck for an hour in the queue.
    otherwise i wouldn’t bother.

if the strike doesn’t happen today, you know you are not going to reach home until
    late tonight kan? :)

2. Kay Kastum says:

I was just chatting earlier with a fellow blogger in KK. Told me about this too. Haven’t heard anything about KL though. Anyway, this may be a good reason not to come to work? “…boss, baru mau isi minyak ni pagi..tapi tutup pulak”

3. LydBytes says:

Dui… gara2 kabar angin sms.. nda pasal2 jem time pulang.. mau jam 7 juga sampai rumah.. siapa la start kabar angin ni..

4. Domluk says:

So, after all that, was all the traffic jam and rushing worth it? Or was it only a very unthoughtful rumour??

5. Domluk says:

So, was it true after all? :)

6. mrbadak says:

Hi Dom (and everyone), just as suspected, it was just a rumour. Click here to read news from The Star (http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/6/24/nation/20080624172657&sec=nation).

Seeing the jams and calling family members who were mostly stuck, I brought my wife and kid to Wisma Merdeka and stayed there until 8pm. Fortunately the jam was back to normal, there were still queues to the stations though.

7. Domluk says:

Ahhh, as suspected… must have been such a circus around there… but at least it isn’t true. Such unnecessary panic!

Sabah Boleh!

8. SabahanPride says:

ello ging, read my opinion on yesterday’s embarassing chaos in KK, http://sabahanpride.blogspot.com/2008/06/local-authorities-incompetent.html

9. Daddy Keaton says:

Dui…

kena con. hoax. tipu. All because…our Lovely Country Malaysia.
    Now dunno what will happen..

Its all since the early of the Year 2008 Happen :)
    Feng-Shui Bad bad bad..

10. Rice Blogger says:

i think this people just want to get the hype…so that their gas station will be filled with people again…get cash in advance

11. Vincent Lee says:

Muahahaha, I’ve the similar comment with you, Jeff boss.
    Sabahan boleh!

12. This is unbelievable because “highpetrophobia” as you say happens here in the US as well. The oil companies and our gov’t have just got us by the hook. I’m looking for a nice electric car.

13. bikini says:

amazing how much panic a rumor can cause