funny pictures. funny videos. cute animals too.

Rants on cute puppies

cute puppy kittenAfter posting an entry about cats, I just have to blog about puppies! Do you like puppies? Well I do (I like cats too). My best and longest pet dog was named Brainy. Not because we consider him smart but because when we bought him from our family friend, his original name was Browny (because he was brown). My dad didn’t want to continue using that name so we tweak it to Brainy.

He was with us for almost 10 years. He died 3 days after I left my house to study in KL. My mom said he just wouldn’t eat. He was used to me giving him food. It was heartbreaking when I got the news :(

Anyway, my wife and I already agreed that we want to get a dog for our new house. To be our companion and also to scare off intruders.

That’s where the problem comes. Do we want to get ferocious dogs or cute puppy like this?

cute puppy
Then the puppy might get stolen :P

cute puppy
My best buddy has a puppy similar to this one (but already gone to dogs heaven too).

Hmmm sometimes you wish those cute puppies just stop growing and stay cute! Hehe.

I can’t wait to have a dog again. If I have enough money, I’ll send him to a dog grooming service but I don’t think there’s any available in my area. Anyone has any cute puppies they want to give away? :)

[tags]cute+puppy, puppies, kittens[/tags]

Click Here For Non-FB Comment

Comments

1. Gallivanter says:

I love dogs. My 9 year old australian terrier apparently “ran away” from home earlier in the year. We were so distraught that we got ourselves a new puppy (Golden Retriever), only for it to be dognapped in broad daylight a month later. Apparently some wanker hopped across our gate and stole the pup. It happened at 7am in the morning. 2 losses in the space of 2 months was too much for us…we have yet to fully recover…

2. curlylocks says:

Please do check out this site to adopt dogs: http://missionk9.blogspot.com/
    or alternatively you can contact SPCA to adopt one of the dogs if you are serious about it. You will be rescuing an animal that potentially might be put to sleep purely because of space constraints.
    Thank you.

3. LydBytes says:

sia punya anjing jenis corgi.. kaki pendek.. baru 10 bulan… hehehe nama anjing sia clowy.. hihihihi kamurang punya anjing jenis mahal2 ni.. kalau mahal2 taru dlm rumah la kan.. kalau di luar berebut orang mau p curi tu.. heheheh

4. Jules says:

Wah, so long didnt get in touch with you, just know u got son already. Me also got dotter already, 4 months old. So apa khabar u and ur wife? :)

5. mrbadak says:

Hi Jules, wah long time oso dint hear from u. My wife and me sihat walafiat… moving into a new house next year, then baru start projek baru *wink wink*

6. Julian says:

Making new generation project is it?? hehehehehehe…

Sia satu pun pening sudah.. nanti baru pikir pasal project baru. You can check out my blog.

7. Vee says:

I don’t like dog much but I love cat. Cat is adorable, cute, funny and good to be my companion while watching television or sitting on the sofa.

8. tommygirl says:

Gaya Street Fair banyak tuh… or the Saturday one at Bestmart Kolombong… ;-)

About mrBadak.com

I've been updating this website since 2005, making it one of the oldest humour site online. This site have served more than 1.4 million visitors and still going strong. Want to know more? Click here.

Top Commenters